Meet Illa Lynn | Relationships Coach and Dating Strategist
Illa is a Transformation Life Coach and Author who helps women over 30 get back into dating
after a divorce, heartbreak, or toxic relationship. Illa’s coaching methodology is based on radical honesty, compassionate guidance, and neuro-linguistic programming techniques.
By working with Illa you will
- Learn how to use your authenticity to upgrade your self-image and feel confident in your pursuit of love. Her proven and tested masterplan frees you from settling, situationships, and dating disasters.
- You will gain valuable insight into your dating patterns that hold you back from finding the love you deserve and she will teach you how to remove them. She will help you identify your blindspots and mentor you on how to enjoy dating again.
- Finally, Illa will help you set up a winning plan to get out of the dating market and into anamazing relationship quicker… Illa has been in your shoes and can relate to your struggle personally:
- Spending time swiping on dating apps without connecting with anyone.
- Men trying to get into your pants after paying for dinner or feeling entitled to do so.
- Not knowing where to meet people IRL.
- Your friends’ tasteless set-ups or feeling as the third wheel at mutual events.
- Being tired from going on a dozen first dates.
- Being catfished, stood up, or strung along.
- Settling for Situationships just to feel loved.
- Being lonely and wondering why you’re unlovable and not good enough.
Here is Illa’s story
Illa lost her faith in love after years of failed dysfunctional relationships and toxic entanglements.
She felt that she would never be enough or find someone who would love her for who she was. In every relationship she had, she felt taken for granted in some way, and the more she gave of herself, the less loved & seen she felt.
In the aftermath of a heartbreak that left her in despair, she realized the type of partners she was attracting shared many characteristics, so she realized that she was the common denominator. Her real mistake was to tolerate and allow the wrong types to treat her the way they did.
Having made this discovery, she decided to pursue a degree in human behavior and psychology. As a result of her personal experiences, Illa continued her journey by studying NLP and coaching women on how to build authentic relationships with themselves and others. In her book Uncover Authentic You, she shares a step-by-step guide to self-acceptance and self-discovery for women.
According to Illa, everyone deserves to be loved just as they are. She helps women gain clarity, intention, and unstoppable confidence through authenticity when re-entering the dating world with clarity and intention. She wants her clients to experience the same unconditional love that she has with her husband
of 17 years, whom she married after only six dates.
You can also schedule a Connection Call to determine if working with Illa Lynn is the right fit for you.
Text “Connection Call” to 949-243-0553 or
email her directly at email@example.com