Lisa Shield: Dating Advice For Women
1. Find the emotionally naked you: How to let go of fear and embrace yourself
One of the most important steps in finding the right man and creating a lasting, committed relationship is learning to love yourself first. This means getting to know who you are on a deep, soulful level and embracing all of your quirks, flaws, and vulnerabilities.
When you can love and accept yourself just as you are, you send a powerful message to the men you date that you’re not looking for someone to complete you or make you feel whole. You’re already whole and complete in your own right – and that’s incredibly attractive.
So how do you let go of your fears and doubts and learn to love yourself? Here are a few tips:
-Start by taking some time for self-reflection. What are your core values and beliefs? What is most important to you in life, and what do you want out of your relationships with others?
-Work on building your confidence by putting yourself out there. Volunteer for a cause or organization you believe in, join a gym or exercise class or take up a new hobby.
-Focus on the positive aspects of your life. When you’re struggling with feelings of insecurity or self-doubt, it’s easy to focus only on the things that aren’t going well – but this will only leave you feeling even more unhappy and discouraged. Instead, make an effort to notice the good things about yourself – no matter how big or small they may be.
2. Stop dating the wrong guys: How to recognize and avoid emotionally unavailable men
One of the biggest mistakes women make in dating is chasing after emotionally unavailable men. These are the guys who are never really there for you, even when they’re physically present. They’re the ones who always seem to be busy or preoccupied with other things and who are never truly present in the moment.
If you’re tired of getting your heart broken by guys like this, it’s important to learn how to spot them early on – and then avoid them at all costs. Here are a few signs to look out for:
– He’s always busy or has a lot going on in his life.
– He’s never really present when you’re together – he’s always looking at his phone or checking email, etc.
– He doesn’t share his true feelings or emotions with you.
– He avoids commitment at all costs, whether it’s a simple conversation about where the relationship is going, or even moving in together.
3. Learn how to date again, even if it’s been a while: Tips for re-entering the dating world after a long break
If it’s been a while since you’ve dated, the idea of getting back out there can be both exciting and terrifying. But even if you’re feeling a bit rusty, there’s no need to worry – you can still find success in the dating world. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
– Don’t try to force things. When you’re first getting back into dating, it’s important to take things slow and not try to force anything. There’s no need to rush into things – just take your time and enjoy getting to know new people.
– Don’t compare yourself to others. It’s easy to compare yourself to other people when you’re feeling insecure – but this will only make you feel worse. Instead, focus on yourself and your own journey, and don’t worry about what others are doing.
– Remember that dating is a process. Dating is not a one-time event or something you can just “get right” the first time around – it’s an ongoing process of learning, trial and error, and growth. So be kind to yourself as you stumble along the way!
4. Understand why you attract emotionally unavailable people, and learn what to do about it
One of the main reasons women attract emotionally unavailable men is because they themselves are emotionally unavailable. This means that they’re not really in touch with their own emotions and feelings, and so they’re attracted to men who are also out of touch with their emotions.
If you want to stop attracting emotionally unavailable people, it’s important to start by becoming more emotionally available yourself. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
– Start by getting in touch with your own emotions. This means taking the time to really sit with your feelings and understand what they’re telling you.
– Once you’ve taken some time to get in touch with your own emotions, it’s important, to be honest with yourself about the state of your emotional availability. This means being honest about whether you’re able to give and receive love in a healthy way, and whether you’re able to have a meaningful, lasting relationship.
Dating can be a challenging process, but it’s worth it if you find the right person. If you’re feeling frustrated with dating, it may be helpful to take a step back and assess where you might be going wrong. One of the biggest mistakes women make is chasing after emotionally unavailable men – these are the guys who never really seem to be present in the moment, and who never seem to open up. But by learning how to spot these men early on and avoid them, you can start finding success in your dating life once again. And by becoming more emotionally available yourself, you can also start attracting more emotionally available guys – which will help you find true love and lasting happiness!
Looking to find true love and lasting happiness? Check out our Slow Burn Relationship article and others for tips and advice on how to attract high-quality, relationship-ready men without settling for less than you deserve!
If you’re looking for an easier way to find love – and who isn’t? – then we’d like to invite you to join The Scouted List. Where verified matchmakers do all the hard work for you, so you can focus on becoming the best version of yourself.
Ready to find your match? Sign up for The Scouted List today!